Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Josef Zellner <jo...@aon.at> on 2003/01/26 22:53:58 UTC

server to "fast" for browser?

Hi all!
For some reasons I had to put the structure "request_rec" into a class like:

RequestHandler
{
	private:
	struct request_rec *r;
	public:
		print(const char *data)
		{
			ap_rprintf(r,"%s",data);
		}
}

If I use this class for sending data (250 KB) to a browser (IE 5.0), the
  browser will handle it as no data and shows a blank page. But if I a
make the process slower (some pause statements or debug output to a
file), the browser shows all the data correctly.

Can anyone tell me, what i am doing wrong? Must I handle the request_rec
structure (or one of it's element) in a certain way?

Thanks in advanve,
Josef