Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2009/09/01 00:48:49 UTC

Welcome "Shawn" Lin Quan Jian as a new committer

I would like to welcome Shawn, as he recently accepted the Geronimo
PMC invitation to become a committer.  His account (genspring) has
been  created so we may be seeing some commits from him soon.

Congratulations!
david jencks

Re: Welcome "Shawn" Lin Quan Jian as a new committer

Posted by Jason Warner <ja...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

~Jason Warner

Posted by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Shawn!

Jeff C

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Lin

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Lin

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Congrats and welcome aboard!

-Donald

Posted by "Jay D. McHugh" <ja...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Shawn!

Jay

Posted by Siqi Du <si...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

--
Ivan

Re: Welcome "Shawn" Lin Quan Jian as a new committer

Posted by Victor Fang <ib...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

--
Best regards,

Victor Fang

Re: Welcome "Shawn" Lin Quan Jian as a new committer

Posted by Delos <da...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Shawn!

--
Best Regards,

Delos

Re: Welcome "Shawn" Lin Quan Jian as a new committer

Posted by Jack Cai <gr...@gmail.com>.
Cong.!

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Congratulations Shawn!

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Shawn!

Jarek

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

> I would like to welcome Shawn, as he recently accepted the Geronimo
> PMC invitation to become a committer.  His account (genspring) has
> been  created so we may be seeing some commits from him soon.
>
> Congratulations!

Congrats Shawn!

--kevan