Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Jens Schilling <sc...@web.de> on 2001/08/13 22:12:38 UTC

Re: where found the parser schemas?

Am Dienstag, 24. Juli 2001 15:38 schrieben Sie:
> In XML using the schemaLocation attribute.

I know of that solution. But that is not what I want. My app use one schema
which should be located in ONE public path. But the XML files I use can
reside in different locations and the application it self can reside
everywhere on the computer. I want a solution where the app can specify the
schema location it self. The disadvantage of the schemaLocation attribute is,
that the data specify the location of the schema. This means, I must always
copy the schema file to the path where the XML file resides.
Is there an other solution for this problem or am I wrong in the meaning of
this attribute?

by
Jens Schilling

mailto:schilling.jens@web.de