Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Hugo <hu...@netcabo.pt> on 2004/07/01 14:58:09 UTC

What is CVS? Where can i find and install it?

I'm having a lot of trouble to install Pluto... I can't find the source files, someone told me that i need the CVS... What is CVS and where can i find it, and last but not least, after getting the CVS what should i do?

Thanks a lot, Hugo.

Re: What is CVS? Where can i find and install it?

Posted by Eugene Kirin <ki...@mosinfo.ru>.
Some times it happens. To tell the trues I don't know why. Are you sure "Authentication" field (look Admin/preferences -> General layout) is "pserver"?

Posted by Hugo <hu...@netcabo.pt>.
Thank's for your time.

Posted by Eugene Kirin <ki...@mosinfo.ru>.