Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Anthony Kong <an...@ufjia.com> on 2003/04/29 03:52:31 UTC

jar:jar and aspect:compile - Is it a good way ?

Hi, all,

1) When I execute the goal jar:jar, I would like to evoke aspectj compiler
instead of javac. The solution I have found so far, not very efficiently, is
to define a postGoal:

  <postGoal name="java:compile">
        <attainGoal name="aspectj:compile"/>
  </postGoal>

But I wonder if it means I have compiled a source twice? Is there any other
way I can replace the java:compile?

2) Also, ajc reports this:

 [ajc] Compiling 494 source and 0 arg files to
/home/kongan/workpf/main/pecunia/Java/GL/finis/target/classes

However I have only 247 source files. Why the number is doubled?

3) Besides, how can i make maven use the ajc other than the built-in one?

Regards,

Anthony