Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Alma Rinasz <al...@sg.com.mx> on 2020/11/17 15:25:46 UTC

Re: CCOSS - English to Spanish translations contribution to open source

I sent the below email to the user@beam.apache.org
<https://github.com/apache/beam/blob/master/community/contact-us> address
but it bounced back. Please advise.
Thank you.

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.
This sounds great and it might be better discussed on dev@. I guess the
question is how can we incorporate different translations to the Beam
website. As far as I understand, the web framework we use has support for
this but we are not using it.

+Griselda Cuevas <gr...@google.com> @Rose Nguyen <rt...@google.com> -
might know more.

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 9:12 AM Alma Rinasz <al...@sg.com.mx> wrote: