Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Anson Zeall <ze...@bigpond.net.au> on 2003/09/17 12:30:51 UTC

Using drop down boxes in JSP

Hi people,

    I want to know, what is the best way to scan the option chosen each
time the user selects an option from the drop down menu. Like..most of
the pages I surfed to, they only showed how to make a drop down box..and
then see what the option was chosen ONLY when the button is pressed. Is
there any way I can scan the input, as soon as the user chooses an
option from the drop down box?

Regards,

Anson

Re: tomcat==root

Posted by Jaco Kroon <jk...@cs.up.ac.za>.
Run it as a normal user, problem being, I haven't managed to figure out
how to bind to port 80 then.  I suspect it is possible, but for now I just
use iptables to redirect port 80 to port 8080

my 2 cents worth

Re: tomcat==root

Posted by Jaco Kroon <jk...@cs.up.ac.za>.

tomcat==root