Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by "CK@Amtasks.com" <ck...@amtasks.com> on 2020/10/02 03:28:02 UTC

Request support on Bitnami Apache Guacamole

Hi Apache Team,

I’m C.K Chew here, we would like to know is that possible to get support/ engage your good company to support us on one of our project.

The achievement that we would like to have here is by using Apache Guacamole to create an RDP environment for our side and we are facing a few issues that are cracking our head now.

The following are some ideas that we would like to achieve:
To transfer files between the remote systems and the local systems
Print from remote and saved on local in .pdf file.

Thank you!!

Best Regards,

C.K Chew

Technical Management Director
(System Division)

(Wholly Own Subsidiary Of AmTask Group Of Companies)
http://www.amtasks.com

AMTASK SDN BHD 201901039576 (1348906-A)

email  : ckchew@amtasks.com

Tel   : +6010 - 399 4149 (Mobile)

Re: Request support on Bitnami Apache Guacamole

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Oct 1, 2020 at 11:28 PM CK@Amtasks.com <ck...@amtasks.com> wrote:

> Hi Apache Team,
>
> I’m C.K Chew here, we would like to know is that possible to get support/
> engage your good company to support us on one of our project.

Well, this is really less of a company and more of a community.  The Apache
Software Foundation is a not-for-profit entity designed to help build
support communities for and protect open source software.  Apache Guacamole
is one of many projects that is part of the Apache Software Foundation, and
the community here is centered around the Guacamole project.

> The achievement that we would like to have here is by using Apache
> Guacamole to create an RDP environment for our side and we are facing a few
> issues that are cracking our head now.
>
> The following are some ideas that we would like to achieve:
>
>    1. To transfer files between the remote systems and the local systems
>    2. Print from remote and saved on local in .pdf file.

Both of these are completely possible with Guacamole.  It sounds like
you've tried to achieve both of them and are running into some issues. The
functionality you've described is documented in the Guacamole User Guide (
http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/); however, if you're running into
problems, it would be best if you could post detailed descriptions of what
exactly you're having trouble with, what you've tried to do to fix it, and
any error messages you're receiving.

-Nick