Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Lance <la...@marketpipe.com> on 2006/09/18 12:32:44 UTC

Hot deployable actions

Hi, I've written a utility that uses a proxy to re-load a class if the
.class file has a later modified date than the last loaded date. I'd like to
plug this into struts so that my action classes can be hot-deployed.

I'm wanting some guidance about what classes I should interface / extend and
where this should be plugged into struts. Also any problems I may come
across. I realize that only 1 instance of each action is loaded per
application. This is fine, my proxy will be loaded once and the delegate
action (which of course has no member variables) will be re-loaded.

Cheers,
Lance.