Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Akshay Ahooja <ak...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/27 21:19:13 UTC

Forgotten Password Portlet

Hi,

Where do I configure the J2 Forgotten Password Portlet?

Currently when I try it, it gives me back an error:

[Failed to send forgotten password email to user with email address because
Mail server connection failed; nested exception is
javax.mail.MessagingException: Could not connect to SMTP host: localhost,
port: 25; nested exception is: java.net.ConnectException: Connection
refused: connect]

Is there a specific properties file for this?

Thanks,

Akshay