Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by fed <re...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/03 10:46:46 UTC

Problems with postgresql jdbc driver in 1.3.0

Hi,

I don't know if this is also resolved in the next release but the jdbc
driver for postgresql doesn't support scram-sha-256 (default with postgres
14), I got the error:

The authentication type 10 is not supported.

More infos here:
https://www.cybertec-postgresql.com/en/from-md5-to-scram-sha-256-in-postgresql/

To make it working I need to switch back to md5.
It just needs to be updated I suppose (maybe it is just updated in the next
release).

Thanks
Fed

Re: Problems with postgresql jdbc driver in 1.3.0

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Dec 3, 2021 at 7:22 AM fed <re...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I didn't mention but I am referring to the docker image.
>
> On Fri, 3 Dec 2021 at 11:46, fed <re...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I don't know if this is also resolved in the next release but the jdbc
>> driver for postgresql doesn't support scram-sha-256 (default with postgres
>> 14), I got the error:
>>
>> The authentication type 10 is not supported.
>>
>> More infos here:
>> https://www.cybertec-postgresql.com/en/from-md5-to-scram-sha-256-in-postgresql/
>>
>> To make it working I need to switch back to md5.
>> It just needs to be updated I suppose (maybe it is just updated in the
>> next release).

This is fixed via GUACAMOLE-1433:

-Nick

Re: Problems with postgresql jdbc driver in 1.3.0

Posted by fed <re...@gmail.com>.