Posted to user@struts.apache.org by BinhMinh Nguyen <st...@yahoo.com> on 2001/07/27 22:21:50 UTC

problem calliung validate() method in ActionForm

Hi,
I have a problem calling the validate(...) method from
the ActionForm: this is what I have done:

1- implement the validate() method in ActionForm,
2- in struts-config.xml, set the validate attribute to
true for the action-mapping.

But the method is not called when I clicked one of the
buttons in the form.
What I would like to do is to validate the fields in
the form, Please give me any examples if possible.
Thank you very much
Binh Minh Nguyen

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/