Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Shyam Gosavi <sh...@claricetechnologies.com> on 2009/02/11 09:58:02 UTC

tika prob

HI this is Shyam
from clarice technologies , i am working on lucene so i need to convert the
pdf files
into html
using command line
"java -jar tika-0.2.jar -h demo.pdf"
but this command show me convered text and i am not able to save this
content
into a specified file.
So please can you help me for solving this problem

Regards
Shyam Gosavi.

Re: tika prob

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 9:58 AM, Shyam Gosavi
<sh...@claricetechnologies.com> wrote:
> from clarice technologies , i am working on lucene so i need to convert the
> pdf files into html using command line
> "java -jar tika-0.2.jar -h demo.pdf"
> but this command show me convered text and i am not able to save this
> content into a specified file.

Try:

    java -jar tika-0.2.jar -h demo.pdf > demo.html

BR,

Jukka Zitting