Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Richard Alan Herz <ri...@ce-bis.de> on 2004/04/19 22:50:25 UTC

Webservice calling webservice

Hi!

i have a web service published with axis. now i want one of the methods to
call another web service when it gets invoked. naive like i am i thought i
just put the following lines in my ws method:

--- --- ---
	// new stub object
	org.tnms.ots.client.OpenTrustServiceBindingStub ots =
		new org.tnms.ots.client.OpenTrustServiceBindingStub
			(new java.net.URL("http://127.0.0.1/axis/services/OTS"), null);

	// set some soap headers (http://127.0.0.1/xmlschema/a_scheme is just a
dummy)

ots.setHeader("http://127.0.0.1/xmlschema/a_scheme","somesamplesoapheader","
xyz");
	// ask trustpartner for authentication
	boolean isOkay = ots.isOkay(); // -> fault message
--- --- ---

when my client now calls the web service, everything works fine until it
gets to the code above - then i get the following axis fault message:

AxisFault
faultSubcode:
faultString: java.net-SocketException: Connection reset
faultActor:
faultNode:
faultDetail: ...

Any ideas how to realise my web service calling web service?

Cheers,

Rick.
------------
Richard Alan Herz, Dipl. Wirtsch. Inf.
Ce-bIS, Otto-Friedrich-Universität Bamberg
Centre of business information systems
Kronacher Straße 41
D-96052 Bamberg

Phone +49 (0)951 4 07 63-14