Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by sudhir kumar <su...@hotmail.com> on 2000/11/16 23:55:57 UTC

SOAPAPI

Hi Ryo Neyama!!

I have gone throught the SOAPAPI.

I set the classpath to SOAPEnvelope.jar ,compiled and tried to execute
SOAPEnvelopeTest, I am getting the following error

NOClassDefFoundError: com/ibm/util/NOOPVisitor
at com.ibm.trl.soapimpl.SoapDocumentImpl.toXML(SoapDocumentImpl.java:121)

I don't know where I am wrong, Please let me know what I should do.

Thanks&Regards
Sudhir

http://profiles.msn.com.

Re: SOAPAPI

Posted by Ryo Neyama <ne...@trl.ibm.co.jp>.
sudhir,

> I have gone throught the SOAPAPI.
>
> I set the classpath to SOAPEnvelope.jar ,compiled and tried to execute
> SOAPEnvelopeTest, I am getting the following error
>
> NOClassDefFoundError: com/ibm/util/NOOPVisitor
> at com.ibm.trl.soapimpl.SoapDocumentImpl.toXML(SoapDocumentImpl.java:121)
>
> I don't know where I am wrong, Please let me know what I should do.

You need xss4j.jar on your CLASSPATH. You can download the file from
the following URL:
    http://www.trl.ibm.co.jp/projects/xml/soap/trlsoap/lib/xss4j.jar

xss4j.jar is a jar file contained in XML Security Suite [20000721], and it's
can be obtained from:
    http://www.alphaWorks.ibm.com/tech/xmlsecuritysuite

It is explained in the index.html.
   http://www.trl.ibm.co.jp/projects/xml/soap/env/