Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Carl Steinbach <cw...@apache.org> on 2015/02/09 21:31:42 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committers -- Chao Sun, Chengxiang Li, and Rui Li

The Apache Hive PMC has voted to make Chao Sun, Chengxiang Li, and Rui Li
committers on the Apache Hive Project.

Please join me in congratulating Chao, Chengxiang, and Rui!

Thanks.

- Carl

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committers -- Chao Sun, Chengxiang Li, and Rui Li

Posted by Sergey Shelukhin <se...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Sergey Shelukhin <se...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats!