Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2020/08/12 08:25:23 UTC

About release plans

Hi,

I'd want to ask about next release plans. I don't have urgence, but maybe
it would be good to know what you guys have in mind so we can have
something in mind.

Thanks

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: About release plans

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Harbs,

as I said, no worries. I think it is more to have some plan. If you think
you need more time is good, but planning would be good for all of us.
thanks.

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira