Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Kevin Lu <lu...@berkeley.edu> on 2018/06/27 05:37:51 UTC

Requesting Permission To Create KIP And Assign JIRAs

Hi All,

I would like to start contributing to Kafka but I do not have access to
create KIPs or assign JIRA to myself.

Can someone set it up for me?

Confluence id: lu.kevin
Jira username: lu.kevin

Email: lu.kevin@berkeley.edu

Thanks!

Regards,
Kevin

Re: Requesting Permission To Create KIP And Assign JIRAs

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hello Kevin,

It's done.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang

Re: Requesting Permission To Create KIP And Assign JIRAs

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.
Ah. Just saw that you included the info in the original email. I just
double checked your wiki credentials are set correctly. You should be
able to create a new wiki page.

Maybe you need to re-login?

-Matthias

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.

Posted by Kevin Lu <lu...@eecs.berkeley.edu>.
Hi,

--
Kevin Li Lu
University of California, Berkeley | Class of 2017