Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by markpittsnh <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2006/04/27 02:51:57 UTC

Cannot find latest servicemix 3.0 M1 distribution on CVS

I navigated to http://dist.codehaus.org/servicemix/distributions/, but no
longer see the 3.0 M1 distribution.

Thanks and regards,
Mark
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Cannot find latest servicemix 3.0 M1 distribution on CVS

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The source code is available at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/servicemix/trunk/
See http://servicemix.org/Source

Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The M1 release has been vetoed and should not have been publicly available.
I 'm working on fixing the problems (mainly legal issues with
licensing ...) and hope we will cut another release soon.

Cheers,