Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by George Nychis <gn...@cmu.edu> on 2006/06/29 03:37:24 UTC

anon svn read-only over apache: '.svn/entries': No such file

Hey guys,

I am trying to setup read-only checkout of an SVN respository over
apache/http

Heres what I get when trying to check it out:

gnychis@monster ~ $ svn checkout http://my_host.com/svn/my_repos
svn: Can't open file '.svn/entries': No such file or directory

by the way... i can successfully list:
gnychis@monster ~ $ svn checkout http://my_host.com/svn/my_repos
svn: Can't open file '.svn/entries': No such file or directory
gnychis@monster ~ $ svn list http://my_host.com/svn/my_repos
Makefile
NEED_DONE
degree_analysis.c
degree_analysis.h
direction_heuristics.c
direction_heuristics.h
flow_analysis.c
flow_analysis.h
host_level.c
host_level.h
port-list
port-numbers
port_analysis.c
port_analysis.h
port_bitmap.c
port_bitmap.h
protocol_analysis.c
protocol_analysis.h
quicksort.c
quicksort.h
small_test

Any ideas?

Thanks!
George

Re: anon svn read-only over apache: '.svn/entries': No such file

Posted by George Nychis <gn...@cmu.edu>.
ahhh, i needed to rm -fr .svn then it worked

Thanks!
George

Posted by Bob Proulx <bo...@proulx.com>.

Posted by George Nychis <gn...@cmu.edu>.