Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Xia Zhao <li...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/04 17:51:54 UTC

Defects Need Verification Query is created and please help on these defects

Hi all,

I just created and published one query "DefectsNeedVerification" in
BugZilla, I'd suggest you all take a look for these defects and do the
verification, this way we can clearup more and more bugs in BugZilla,
meanwhile, for those very old resolved defects to see if there are
regression against current AOO 3.4 release to improve the quality. Thanks.

Best regards,

Lily

Re: Defects Need Verification Query is created and please help on these defects

Posted by Herbert Duerr <hd...@apache.org>.
On 12.06.2012 09:38, Linyi Li wrote:
> Thanks for explanation, Juergen.
> I will focus on the old defects which can be verified on official AOO3.4
> build first. Then to deal with others when the nightly builds for trunk is
> ready.

Nightly builds for trunk are available at:
http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/install/

Herbert

Re: Defects Need Verification Query is created and please help on these defects

Posted by Linyi Li <li...@gmail.com>.

--
Best wishes.

Lynn

Re: Defects Need Verification Query is created and please help on these defects

Posted by Juergen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Linyi Li <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Best wishes.

Lynn

Re: Defects Need Verification Query is created and please help on these defects

Posted by Xia Zhao <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Xia Zhao <li...@gmail.com>.