Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by 叶达峰 <ko...@qq.com> on 2011/06/22 18:28:30 UTC

Hadoop Eclipse plugin 0.20.203.0 doesn't work

Hi,

 I am a freshman on Hadoop. Today, I spent the whole night trying to set up a development environment for Hadoop. I encounter several problems, first is that the eclipse can't load the plugin, I changed to another version, this problem was resolved.

 But now, I have one more difficult problem. I try to set up Map/Reduce Location, if everything were well, it should connect to the server and the DFS Location could list the whole file system. Sadly, it doesn't work.
 I have checked to configuration several times, it should be correct.

 Here is the message I get:
 Error: failure to login
 An internal error occured during: "Map/reduce location status updater."
 org/codehaus/jackson/map/jsonmappingexception

RE: Hadoop Eclipse plugin 0.20.203.0 doesn't work