Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Ro...@ipaustralia.gov.au on 2012/04/03 05:01:40 UTC

Re: failed to store property state [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

my repository is 1.2TB

From:   "Ramesh_Meenavalli@satyam.com" <Ra...@satyam.com>
To:     users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Date:   03/04/2012 12:58 PM
Subject:        Re: failed to store property state

The issue is not with Diskspace, could be something else like concurrent
thread or more data (currently my repository size reached to 25 GB)

Re: failed to store property state [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Posted by "Ramesh_Meenavalli@satyam.com" <Ra...@satyam.com>.
I am using Jackrabbit 1.6 version and using XMLPersistanceManager as my PM
and LocalFileSystem and no indexing stuff don't if i am missing/messing
something somewhere... but surprisingly it is not showing till 15 GB.. and
in the server i have other web and repositories which are running smooth
(but those are around 5 to 10 GB as of now)