Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr> on 2020/04/16 17:40:28 UTC

[RELEASE] - Next

Hi,

We made some fix/regression and dependency updates (OWASP) so I think we can release a 1.5.3 next week.

Some users ask for a release about the regression.

Thoughts?

regards,

--
François
fpapon@apache.org

Re: [RELEASE] - Next

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
As there is no objection, I will start to cut the 1.5.3 release this week-end and send the vote on Monday.

regards,

François
fpapon@apache.org

Re: [RELEASE] - Next