Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by kveskimae <ve...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/08 13:42:34 UTC

Starting atomic sequence in Spring XML configuration

Hey,

Looking for a a way to start atomic sequences in Spring XML. My
configuration XML contains

<bean id="mycache"
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration">

and

<bean id="mygrid"
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.IgniteConfiguration">

I tried replacing both the cache and grid with a version that initializes
sequences like following

<bean id="mygrid" class="com.foo.SequencesInitializingIgniteConfiguration">

public class SequencesInitializingIgniteConfiguration implements
InitializingBean
{

    @Override
    public void afterPropertiesSet() throws Exception
    {
        final Ignite grid = Ignition.ignite("mygrid");

        final IgniteAtomicSequence seq = grid.atomicSequence(...
    }
}

but while building the properties the grid wasn't started yet... So I was
searching for sth in cache & ignite configuration or the schema XSD for a
way how can I add some atomic sequences to configuration, to no avail.

Any ideas how I might add some sequences to my Spring XML?

Kind regards,
Kristjan

Re: Starting atomic sequence in Spring XML configuration

Posted by Mikhail <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Try to use lifecycleBeans:

https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/ignite-life-cycle

after ignite starting you create a new sequence.

Thanks,
Mikhail.