Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by HHB <hu...@yahoo.ca> on 2009/04/29 13:40:54 UTC

Which repeater to use for my case?

Hey,
I'm using a PageableListView with Ajax-enabled paginator.
My team leader asked me to add two buttons in front of each row:
Edit and Delete button.
Edit will bring a ModalWindow to edit the contact.
Delete will delete the record from the backend.
For this functionality, which repeater do you suggest to use?
Thanks.

Re: Which repeater to use for my case?

Posted by Rodrigo De Castro <ro...@sacaluta.com>.
I have a similar view with a Ajax paginator, but I am using DataView. This
view, which is also pageable, takes a data provider (IDataProvider) and is a
good option for database queries.

Posted by Linda van der Pal <lv...@heritageagenturen.nl>.