Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> on 2006/04/10 16:26:43 UTC

Re: I apologize for this, but... Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-pr intable

There is a bug in James 2.3.0a1 about 8bitmime that could cause the
problem you describe. I temporarily disabled 8bitmime in current trunk
but I saw a similar problem with 7bitmime conversion that is still there.

IIRC the problem arise when James relay messages that enter as 7 bit
quotedpritable and are relayed to a server supporting 8bitmime (it loose
the content-transfer-encoding and change it to 8bit while not decoding
the body itself)

You can upgrade to the current nighly builds, but keep in mind that are
nighly builds and *UNSTABLE*.

Stefano