Posted to user@abdera.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/02 10:41:20 UTC

Re: 1.0

I've now published the 1.0 artifacts from the old 1.0 tag voted on
early last year, the binary and source distributions are in the
download area and and the maven artifacts are now in the central maven
repository. The Abdera website will be updated when I sort out some
access problems i'm having with updating the live website area.

   ...ant

Re: 1.0

Re: RE: 1.0

Posted by Gerke Ephorus <ge...@gmail.com>.
Joy! Thanks a million! Saves me from doing a local publish too.

Gerke

On 3 May 2010 09:12, "Jeff Klein" <je...@markmonitor.com> wrote:

This is great. Thank you!

Jeff