Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Maciej Próchniak <mp...@touk.pl> on 2009/02/27 10:36:17 UTC

invoking stop on SA in SHUTDOWN state

Currently it is possible to successfully invoke (e.g. with JMX operations)
stop() on SA  that is in SHUTDOWN state. The start() method is not invoked
then. The SUs remain in SHUTDOWN state. This leads to unexpected behaviour -
the SA is stopped, but it doesn't accept (internal) requests for it's
services. Guess it this considered as a bug? While invoking stop() on
component it's checked whether it's started - guess it should be the same for
SA.

regards,
mproch

Re: invoking stop on SA in SHUTDOWN state

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Mproch,

Yes, I think that we can consider this behavior as a bug.

Could you raise a bug in SMX Jira :
http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM

I will take a look.

Regards