Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ron Piterman <rp...@gmx.net> on 2006/02/22 15:25:40 UTC

library spec not found in app context after moving to friendly urls?

Hi,
I just moved my app to friendly urls, and, nothing functions :)

well, I use "some" libraries which are on the classpath, using
<library
   id="comp"
specification-path="/full/quolified/path/in/classpath.library" />

but tapestry does not find the spec, I wonder why and how to resolve it?
a known issue maybe?

Cheers,
Ron

RE: library spec not found in app context after moving to friendly urls?

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Glad to know we could help ;-)

just forget it - my (silly) mistake - changed the application name in
the web.xml but not the .application filename...
cheers,
Ron

Posted by Ron Piterman <rp...@gmx.net>.