Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Tuomo L <tl...@cc.hut.fi> on 2004/04/23 15:02:03 UTC

BUG?: Session input-modules not working with modular database actions

Hi,

I posted this about month ago to both lists, but haven't gotten any
answer. I think it's pretty serious, if it's a bug.

I need to insert data from session context in database. This is what I
have in the descriptor:

<value name="owner_id" type="all">
  <mode name="session-context" type="all">
    <parameter>authentication/authentication/ID</parameter>
  </mode>
</value>

All I get is NULL everytime. I've checked many times, that the session
context is ok. Could someone please check this out?

Thanks in advance,
Tuomo