Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Yo...@mizuhocbus.com on 2007/12/19 19:33:14 UTC

can we pass xmlnode.

Hi

We have implemented axis2 web service which take  xml structure.  While
sending parameters to Web service I create structured OMElements as per my
schema and send across.  This works perfect.   My question is

1) Can I add  complex xml node to any sub element.  of type xsd:anytype.
2) I  need to send xml complex data structure element to my axis2 web
service. My webservice  will not use it but for doing its work but send
back same xml structure
3) We don't want to analyze what is in that complex node. Just should go
there and cached.
4) While returning back it may goto either of two cluster web application.

We want to some polling job  using ws where onwakeup event we want to send
back this appcontext to identify which polling job is triggerd.

if any thing is not clear please let me know.

regard
Yogesh Dhake
======================================================================================================
This transmittal and any attachments may contain confidential, privileged or sensitive information and is solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal and any attachments in error and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying thereof is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and any attachments in error please notify the sender and immediately destroy the message and all its attachments. Any opinions herein expressed may be those of the author and not necessarily of Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd., Mizuho Corporate Bank (USA), Mizuho Securities USA Inc. or any other affiliates of Mizuho Financial Group (”Mizuho”). Mizuho accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information herein contained.
E-Mail received by or sent from officer of Mizuho Securities USA Inc. (which is a registered U.S. broker-dealer and the entity through which Mizuho generally conducts its investment banking, capital markets, and securities business in the United States) is electronically archived and recorded and is subject to review and monitoring by and/or disclosure to persons other than the recipient, including (but not limited to) Mizuho Securities USA Inc. supervisory personnel.  Such communications may be produced to regulatory authorities or others with legal rights to the information.

Re: can we pass xmlnode.

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
I am not clear what you want to do?

if you use service client at the client side you can send any OMElement
using that. and at the messagReceiver you get the same OMElement.
There is no restriction for that.

Amila.

--
Amila Suriarachchi,