Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by terry xian <fx...@yahoo.com> on 2020/09/15 22:22:00 UTC

Can someone review my pull request https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/12818 ?

Hi,
In case that the reviewer I added in the PR is OOO, I would like to ask another committee member to review and approve the PR. Can someone take a look? Thanks!

|  |  |

|  |
[BEAM-10875] Support NUMERIC in spanner schema parser by terryxian78 · P...

R: @chamikaramj, @nielm Spanner library supports new column type NUMERIC since 1.59. We needs to support this ty...

Re: Can someone review my pull request https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/12818 ?

Posted by Robert Bradshaw <ro...@google.com>.
Thanks, Andrew!