Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Awasum Yannick <aw...@skylabase.com> on 2017/11/14 14:40:18 UTC

Re: running Mifos I/O micro service

Hello Ramesh,

I am adding the Dev List too.

I have never faced that problem since i have never tried to run the
services individually. I dont see the use case for that. But from what I
know, you can run the component test within each service.

I have always used demo-server(not to be used in production) to run the
services..Because it has definitions for ActiveMQ, Casandra, MariaDB.

Someone else might be able to help you.

What command did you use to run the services? Can you provide additional
log info?

Thanks

--

*Awasum Yannick*
Chief Technology Officer

Re: running Mifos I/O micro service

Posted by Markus Geiss <ma...@apache.org>.
Hey Ramesh,

as mentioned during our call, you need to have MySQL, Cassandra, and Active
MQ setup before starting the services one by one.

Instead of running a config server you can also adjust the apllication.yaml
file in every service project pointing to the data stores. If you want to
setup a config server the Spring Config Server would be the easiest, but
for thia you need locally install git on that machine too and create a
structure that reflects the services with a applocation.yaml for each
service.

If you dont't want to setup a eureka server it would be possibel the edit
the ApiFactory calls and provide an URL in addition to the servicd name.

Hope this helps.
Cheers

Markus

Posted by ramesh padmanabhan <ra...@gmail.com>.