Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Joern Schimmelpfeng <jo...@hp.com> on 2006/08/18 15:46:09 UTC

Initialization issues

Hi,

it seems that there is a problem with the order of execution of some
components.

When I start our service assembly I sometimes get an error message (see
below) that a service unit cannot find another one. And sometimes everything
seems to work perfectly. The problem seem to happen randomly.  I'm sure that
the referred service unit (eipRecipientList3Ed) does exist. And I don't
change my config between two runs.

The sending component is homegrown. I derived the class from
PollingComponent and just generate some simple messages inside the poll
method. At the moment I'm using 3.0-M2 version.

Is this a known problem or does that hint to a problem inside my component?

Here is the error message:

WARN  - DefaultBroker                  - ServiceName (eipRecipientList3Ed)
specified for routing, but can't find it registered
javax.jbi.messaging.MessagingException: Failed to resolve endpoint:
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.NoServiceAvailableException: Cannot find an
instance of the service: eipRecipientList3Ed
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.DefaultBroker.resolveAddress(DefaultBroker.java:380)
Sent from the ServiceMix - Dev forum at Nabble.com.