Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Takashi Yamamoto <ya...@midokura.com.INVALID> on 2023/03/08 16:48:25 UTC

bl808 status?

hi,

i recently received a few small boxes labelled "Sipeed M1S Dock"
and i'm interested in nuttx support of the board.
google suggested me Brennan's wip tree.
https://github.com/btashton/incubator-nuttx/tree/bl808/bringup
Brennan, is it the latest? or do you have any unpushed changes?

Re: bl808 status?

Posted by Takashi Yamamoto <ya...@midokura.com.INVALID>.
ok. thank you for the info.
hopefully i will have some time to spend on these boards next month.

Re: bl808 status?

Posted by Brennan Ashton <ba...@brennanashton.com>.