Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Ashutosh Chauhan <ha...@apache.org> on 2017/11/01 17:49:08 UTC

[Announce] New committer: Tao Li

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Hive has invited Tao Li to
become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Welcome, Tao!

Thanks,
 Ashutosh

Re: [Announce] New committer: Tao Li

Posted by Prasanth Jayachandran <pj...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations Tao!

Thanks
Prasanth

On Sat, Nov 4, 2017 at 1:15 AM -0700, "Vaibhav Gumashta" <vg...@hortonworks.com>> wrote:

Congrats Tao!

On Sat, Nov 4, 2017 at 1:02 AM +0530, "Lefty Leverenz" > wrote:

Congratulations Tao!

-- Lefty

Posted by Vaibhav Gumashta <vg...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Tao!