Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Erlend GarĂ¥sen <e....@usit.uio.no> on 2015/02/17 16:30:15 UTC

A new lemmatizer for Solr/Lucene

I'm about to create a ticket for my lemmatizer I have developed for
University of Oslo. Now I want to donate all my work to Apache.

Which project in Jira should I use, Lucene or Solr? An svn stat does
only show changes inside the lucene/analysis/common folder.

Here is the documentation I have written:
http://folk.uio.no/erlendfg/solr/lemmatizer.html

According to our tests, this lemmatizer is more accurate than any other
available stemmer, even Hunspell, especially for Norwegian.

I have written tests as well.

Erlend

Re: A new lemmatizer for Solr/Lucene

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
Thanks, this looks great!  I think Lucene's analysis module is the
right project to target.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com