Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Alan DeKok <al...@giles.striker.ottawa.on.ca> on 1998/02/02 16:38:51 UTC

Contributed modules

> Hmm, unfortunately that module was already written; and sits
> in the module repository. Anyway, I'll contact him and ask him
> to put it in the repository as well; and add it to my to-do
> list for a general SQL module.

  Is anyone maintaining the module registry at Covalent?  This
question has been asked on the apache-modules list.  The response from
Covalent was "not lately, but soon".  Other people have noted that all
module submissions within the past 3-4 months have been dropped on the
floor.

  I've got a module I'd like to contribute, which does RADIUS
authentication.  (ftp://ftp.cryptocard.com/pub/alan/mod_auth_radius.c)
The problems with Covalent have naturally made it difficult for people
to publicise new modules.

  Has Covalent lost interest?

  I apologise for all of the questions.  I'm just wondering what's up.

  Alan DeKok.

Re: Contributed modules

Posted by Randy Terbush <ra...@covalent.net>.
Your question would probably be more appropriately asked of
Covalent.

I know of only one module registry that did not make it into
the database which was discussed on the apache-modules list.
I've corrected that. If you have a module to register, I
would ask that you do so that it can be moved into the
registry.