Posted to repository@apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org> on 2007/06/12 18:23:22 UTC

Re: [repo] /www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/

Shouldn't this be under org.apache.ws ?
I see it has been removed from apache server
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/
but it was after being synced

also please extend the parent apache pom for common configuration

  <parent>
    <groupId>org.apache</groupId>
    <artifactId>apache</artifactId>
    <version>4</version>
  </parent>

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.

Re: [repo] /www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
On 6/13/07, Asankha C. Perera <as...@wso2.com> wrote:
> Hi Carlos
>
> Carlos Sanchez wrote:
> > Shouldn't this be under org.apache.ws ?
> No, org.apache.synapse is the group ID that Synapse wants to go ahead
> with. The other projects under ws.apache.org does the same - e.g.
> org.apache.axis2, org.apache.sandesha2 etc..
> > I see it has been removed from apache server
> > http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/
> > but it was after being synced
> Yes, for some reason my maven upload kept getting disconnected due to
> ssh timeouts which were beyond my control. However, now everything has
> been uploaded and thus I am sorry for any hardships this may have caused
> the infrastructure team.

this was synced to central before you deleted it, and changes are not
propagated, I hope the second upload was for the same files or you'll
end with different files in central and apache

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com>.
Hi Carlos