Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/07 17:32:25 UTC

GSOC Project ideas

Hi all,

I would like to learn and contribute to cassandra project and would
really like to do a GSoc project in Cassandra. I'm a PHD student at
Indiana University and my research area is in Distributed Systems. I'm
also a committer to few Apache projects. Please let me know if you
have project ideas that I can look in to.

Supun Kamburugamuva
E-mail: supun06@gmail.com;  Mobile: +1 812 369 6762
Blog: http://supunk.blogspot.com

Re: GSOC Project ideas