Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <ed...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/13 08:46:26 UTC

Setting q parameter for fetch Streaming expression

Hi,

For the Streaming expression on Fetch, is it possible to have set the q
parameter for the "addresses" collection?
In the below example from the Solr Documentation, it is only setting the q
parameter for the "people" collection.

I'm using Solr 6.5.1.

fetch(addresses,
      search(people, q="*:*", fl="username, firstName, lastName",
sort="username
asc"),
      fl="streetAddress, city, state, country, zip",
      on="username=userId")

Regards,
Edwin

Re: Setting q parameter for fetch Streaming expression

Posted by Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <ed...@gmail.com>.
Hi Joel,

Thanks for your reply.

For the "having" expression, it says that it requires a BooleanEvaluator.
Which means I can only use it to filter if there is Boolean Evaluator, and
not if it is just a normal query?

And yes, it will be good to support filter queries with fetch. Should I put
that as a possible improvement in Jira?

Regards,
Edwin

Posted by Joel Bernstein <jo...@gmail.com>.