Posted to pylucene-dev@lucene.apache.org by Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org> on 2022/10/31 22:49:39 UTC

[VOTE] Release PyLucene 9.4.1

The PyLucene 9.4.1 (rc1) release tracking the recent release of
Apache Lucene 9.4.1 is ready.

A release candidate is available from:
    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lucene/pylucene/9.4.1-rc1/

PyLucene 9.4.1 is built with JCC 3.12, included in these release artifacts.

JCC 3.12 supports Python 3.3 up to Python 3.9 (in addition to Python 2.3+).
PyLucene may be built with Python 2 or Python 3, although Python 2 support is
now untested.

Please vote to release these artifacts as PyLucene 9.4.1.
Anyone interested in this release can and should vote !

Thanks !

Andi..

ps: the KEYS file for PyLucene release signing is at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/lucene/pylucene/KEYS
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lucene/pylucene/KEYS

pps: here is my +1

Re: [VOTE] Release PyLucene 9.4.1

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
A Halloween release!  I will try to VOTE today.

Mike

--
Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

Re: [VOTE] Release PyLucene 9.4.1

Posted by Benjamin Trent <be...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jeff Breidenbach <br...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org>.
This vote has failed - we need to release a new version of JCC after all in
order to support Python 3.11, which came out last week.

Preparing rc2.

Andi..