Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by akieng <sc...@eng.it> on 2007/02/19 16:45:22 UTC

Message backup into the db

Hi, is it possible backup the message into other table of the db (MySql)?
I don't want delete message from DB, or save message in other table on db,
Thanks
akieng

Re: Message backup into the db

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 2/19/07, akieng <sc...@eng.it> wrote:
> Hi, is it possible backup the message into other table of the db (MySql)?
> I don't want delete message from DB, or save message in other table on db,

You could create a trigger to move messages to an archive table as
they are deleted.

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/triggers.html

It should be easy to patch the code. We welcome contributions
http://activemq.apache.org/contributing.html
--

James
-------