Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Greg Michalopoulos <GM...@d2hawkeye.com> on 2006/02/27 16:19:10 UTC

WSS4J/Axis 1.3

I have a working web service using Axis 1.3 server/client.  When I add
the UserToken via WSS4J, the server consumes the request properly, does
the pwcallback correctly and returns exactly the same SOAP as when not
using the authentication, but the client for some reason cannot properly
consume the SOAP response and throws an Exception.  The weird thing is
the XML returned is identical in both cases.  Anyone having any luck
using WSS4J with Axis 1.3?

Thanks,
Greg

Here is the Exception:
org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer encountered a child
element, which is NOT expected, in something it was trying to
deserialize.
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.SimpleDeserializer.onStartChild(SimpleDeser
ializer.java:145)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.startElement(Deserializa
tionContext.java:1035)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(SAX2EventRecorder.java:
165)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.publishToHandler(MessageElement.j
ava:1141)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.deserialize(RPCElement.java:236)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.getParams(RPCElement.java:384)
        at
com.d2hawkeye.api.vmr.VMRServiceSoapBindingStub.getVMR(VMRServiceSoapBin
dingStub.java:206)
        at com.d2hawkeye.api.client.vmr.VMRThread.run(VMRThread.java:55)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)