Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/02 15:42:33 UTC

Fwd: [Axis2] Moving all the transports into a common modules

Apologies for reposting I forgot to reply-all.

Paul
Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
+1 - given that these are set in axis2.xml I see no issue in changing the
package names.

Sanjiva.

Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.

Blog: http://sanjiva.weerawarana.org/

Re: Fwd: [Axis2] Moving all the transports into a common modules

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.