Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/04 16:16:31 UTC

Schedule for 2.6.3?

Hi Dan and All:

Do we have a release schedule for 2.6.3?

I am hoping that I can pick up the 2 bug fixes I need in 2.6.3 (already
committed) for inclusion in our product before our code freeze at the end
of this month.

Gary

Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: Schedule for 2.6.3?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Oct 4, 2012, at 10:16 AM, Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Dan and All:
>
> Do we have a release schedule for 2.6.3?
>
> I am hoping that I can pick up the 2 bug fixes I need in 2.6.3 (already
> committed) for inclusion in our product before our code freeze at the end
> of this month.

Was hoping to do the builds this week, but due to issues getting some stuff from ServiceMix, it may be over the weekend or next week.     End of the month should definitely be doable.

--
Daniel Kulp