Posted to proton@qpid.apache.org by Rafael Schloming <rh...@alum.mit.edu> on 2013/02/11 18:35:21 UTC

0.4 Release Planning

Apologies for all the JIRA spam, as you can probably guess by now I've gone
through the unresolved JIRA list with Rob and updated the fix versions. As
it stands now there are about 26 JIRAs for the 0.4 release. I believe a
good number of these are partially or possibly entirely completed at this
point. I'd appreciate it if people could have a look at the 0.4 JIRAs
assigned to them[1] and comment and/or mark fixed as appropriate. I'd like
to produce a 0.4 RC soon if possible, and it would be good to narrow down
to the last few outstanding issues.

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20PROTON%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%220.4%22%20ORDER%20BY%20assignee%20ASC%2C%20priority%20DESC

Thanks,