Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Hao Lieu <ha...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/26 07:08:24 UTC

test

Re: test

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
On May 26, 2011, at 12:04 AM, Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:

> I find it so cool, you know you sent a mail and you have it in sent mail so
> you don't need to have it again in your inbox.

When I first switched to gmail I talked on the dev list and user list for a week before I realized no one was getting any of my mail.  I was subscribed, but at some point Apache ezmlm flagged it as a bad address on some lists.

I've had the same issue in the past, but I always knew after a couple emails and not getting anything back.

On May 26, 2011, at 12:17 AM, Aldrin Leal wrote:

> As a rethorical note, I miss when men were brave enough to dig their own
> .procmailrc files. Now, I am limited by gmail own restrictions.
>
> How did we lose that power?

I had an 800+ line procmailrc up until a few months ago :)

The transition to gmail filters better than I thought.  Though I miss my little perl script that would take digest emails and break them apart into normal mbox format.

-David

Re: test

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Got that

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 9:25 AM, Romain Manni-Bucau
<rm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [troll]When i had still my server i did the same so it's ok[/troll]
>
> - Romain
>
> 2011/5/26 Aldrin Leal <al...@leal.eng.br>
>
>> As a rethorical note, I miss when men were brave enough to dig their own
>> .procmailrc files. Now, I am limited by gmail own restrictions.
>>
>> How did we lose that power?
>>
>> --
>> -- Aldrin Leal, <al...@leal.eng.br> /
>> http://www.leal.eng.br/mnemetica/<javascript:void(0);>
>>

>> On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 4:04 AM, Romain Manni-Bucau
>> <rm...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>> > I find it so cool, you know you sent a mail and you have it in sent mail
>> so
>> > you don't need to have it again in your inbox.
>> >
>> > - Romain

>> me

>> the

Thanks