Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by GiridharanK <gi...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/20 12:03:25 UTC

jmeter soap exception

Hi all,

We are trying to test as webservice using Jmeter soap request sampler by
following the steps listed in
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/build-ws-test-plan.html

wsdl url used for testing :
http://www.w3schools.com/webservices/tempconvert.asmx?WSDL

once after execution the test following error message shows up in the
sampler result (im using view results tree listener)
"
Thread Name: Thread Group 1-1
Sample Start: Thu Jan 01 05:30:00 GMT+05:30 1970
Load time: 0
HTTP response code: 000
HTTP response message: [SOAPException: faultCode=Could not create document;
msg=]

HTTP response headers: "
Pls help

Giri

Re: jmeter soap exception

Posted by GiridharanK <gi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the reply sebb. I 've found the reason, it is something to do
with the
SOAP message that Im sending as part of my SOAP request.

Regards
Giri

On 2/21/07, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Any error messages in jmeter.log?
>
> On 20/02/07, GiridharanK <gi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > We are trying to test as webservice using Jmeter soap request sampler by
> > following the steps listed in
> > http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/build-ws-test-plan.html
> >
> > wsdl url used for testing :
> > http://www.w3schools.com/webservices/tempconvert.asmx?WSDL
> >
> > once after execution the test following error message shows up in the
> > sampler result (im using view results tree listener)
> > "
> > Thread Name: Thread Group 1-1
> > Sample Start: Thu Jan 01 05:30:00 GMT+05:30 1970
> > Load time: 0
> > HTTP response code: 000
> > HTTP response message: [SOAPException: faultCode=Could not create
> document;
> > msg=]
> >
> > HTTP response headers: "
> > Pls help